will accommodate SIX 18 AWG stranded wires (power source +5)
eliminates exposed copper exposure to oxygen and moisture
locking lid provides strain relief for wires
anti-corrosion jell operates from -40°C to 105°C
anti-corrosion jell is water resistant and rain tight
rated at 600 Volts
no special tools other than wire stripper needed for installation
UL & c(UL) listed
For use with 18 AWG & 14 AWG
1. Maximum number of total Conductors (8) 18 AWG, (5) 14 AWG.
2. Strip each wire exposing 1 inch of copper.
3. Holding all wires together make sure that the ends of the wire are all the same height.
4. Using your fingers lightly twist the wires together
5. Screw the Yellow/Red wire nut on tightly.
6. Using the wires, push the wire nut into the clear tube until it clicks.
7. Separate the wires equally among the three exit holes and snap the top down on the tube.
8. You are finished.