This product is RETIRED, please refer to the NEW SPEC.
Busts material costs:
Less expensive than current products
Busts labor costs:
Snap fit takes seconds instead of minutes or hours
Busts need for large holes in the wall:
9/16 inch holes are all that is required
Busts wire failures:
No sharp metal edges in contact with insulated conductors
Busts Code enforcement problems:
UL Listed and designed specifically for LED channel letters
1. “WARNING” Only use the WALL BUSTER™ as through wall protection for wires and cables not requiring conduit protection and where the voltage is under 30 V. Never use it with high voltage or Neon Circuit voltages.
2. Install the bushing in the ½” electrical knockout hole with the threaded portion of the bushing on the inside of your letter. Put a ½” electrical lock nut on the threaded portion, finger tighten, then turn ⅛ turn more.
3. Install the Wall Buster™ tube to your channel letter with the installed bushing. Push the end of the tube with the bevel end and slotted raceway into the back of your letter through the hex side of the bushing. You will hear and feel the two lock together.
4. When installing letters outside, it is recommended that you put a bead of non-hardening caulk around the tube and on top of the hex to insure water tightness.
5. Behind the wall cut the tube to fit the wall thickness.
6. Make your electrical connections behind according to NEC requirements.